1. TERM & CONDITIONS: Users Agreement Use of Excin.in service means that user accepts all the terms and conditions of this agreement. USER SHOULD READ IT CAREFULLY AND BE SURE USER UNDERSTANDS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
2. TERMS & SERVICES : You agree that you are at least 18 years of age and are sufficient of age in your country of residence to sign a legally binding contract and engage in Internet related activities. We are providing only buy, sell exchange and affiliate program and we are working on our only The user understands that Excin.in does not endorse any digital currency related investments, or merchants. The user understands that Excin.in warns against investing digital currency in so called high yield investment programs (hyip's) as there is a very high chance that the user will loosen their digital currency.
The services offered by Excin.in are not intended for use or are not available in the countries where it is illegal. The User is fully responsible for the local law observance. Excin.in may change terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion.
The parties to this Agreement are Excin.in and the User. Excin.in is the name of the system owned by Excin.in India accessible via Internet through the interface located at Excin.in
3. PRODUCTS, SERVICES & PAYMENTS
3.1 Correct Details: The parties to this agreement are Excin.in and the user. The user understands that the name, address, phone number, banking details, E-currency account details and any other personal identification information including documents such as (Pan Card, passport, phone bills, electricity bills or other utility bills) must be true and correct details, belonging to the user. All users are solely responsible to offer valid and accurate information needed to complete the orders.
3.2 E-currency Rate: Excin.in operates independently of any e-currency Rate Excin.in is entitled to change its fees prospectively at any time and at its sole judgments. Actual fees are always displayed on buy, sell, and exchange page section of the website. And $0.1-$3 USD minimum fee for exchange order only.
3.3 Correct account number: Users must give us the correct account number and other right personal information. All transfers of digital currencies into wrong digital currencies accounts due to wrong account numbers given by the user are not reversible. We have no powers to retrieve digital currencies placed in another users account
3.4 Third-party payments: Excin.in does not accept third-party payments. The user may not purchase E-currency from or sell E-currency or exchanger E- currency to Excin.in on behalf of another person or using another person?s bank, credit card or E- currency account details. Excin.in does not accept third-party payments. The person sending funds must be the owner or have access to the chosen Digital Currency account in which the funds are being spent to.
3.5 Buy, Sell & Exchange Order Payment Timing: The transfer to the bank account or digital currency account determined by user in the order will occur within minimum 1 minutes and maximum 48 hours after funds received by Excin.in
3.6 Digital currency in stock: We are not given commitment to any customer to provide digital currency exact time period because we accept buy, sell and exchange order which digital currency in stock.
3.7 Pending orders: Pending orders (orders waiting for user payment) will be automatically deleted within 3-10 days.
3.8 Fraud Prevention: We are taking all users Identity proof and address proof before using our service at Excin.in. If the User fails to comply with verification requirements, his/her order may be declined at the sole discretion of Excin.in. Excin.in collects certain user identification information from each user who opens or maintains an account and creates first order via Excin.in website. All users submitting their first order will be asked to provide a verification document upon receipt of funds by Excin.in Verification is required only for buy sell exchange orders. The user understands that the name, address, phone number, account, number and any other personal identification information including documents such as (phone bills, electricity bills or other utility bills) must be true and correct details, belonging to the user. We are not allowing third party transfer. We kept safely all transaction record made through our website. A purpose of the user identification and verification is to prevent Excin.in from being used in criminal activity (auction fraud, identity theft, etc.)
3.9 Documents Identification Verification: User will be asked to provide scanned copy of valid photo ID and address proof (Pan Card, passport or government ID etc.) and scanned copy of recent utility bills etc. (showing current Id & address of residence. Verification process is one time process. Once user gets verified status, he/she is not required to sends verification documents again. (Snapshot not allow only scanned copy is valid for verification.
4 Refund Policy: All payments in bank account and e-currency account are non-refundable. Once we complete your exchange order to any e-currencies or virtual cards, We're not responsible for any reversals/refunds issued by your any E-currencies or from delivered Virtual Cards.
5. Our Prepaid Virtual Credit Cards, can be destroyed once you used it. So we are not responsible for any reversals/refunds you get back to the card once it used. We do not keep any funds on it after you used it in single time.
6. User must agree to the Excin.in Anti money Laundering Policy
6.1 Excin.in ANTI MONEY LAUNDRY POLICY: Excin.in as an E-Currency Exchange service provider has a Responsibility and a commitment to prohibit and actively prevent Money Laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding to terrorism or any other criminal activities. To fulfill this goal we have implemented a specific, comprehensive, internal Anti money Laundering Policy.
6.2 WHAT IS MONEY LAUNDERING? Money Laundering is the act of converting money or other monetary instruments gained from illegal activity into money or investments that appear to be legitimate so that its illegal source cannot be traced. According to tough financial regulations it is illegal for Excin.in its employees, customer or exchanger to knowingly engage, or attempt to engage in a monetary transaction in criminally derived property.
Money laundering is generally defined as engaging in acts designed to conceal or disguise the true origins of criminally derived proceeds so that the unlawful proceeds appear to have been derived from legitimate origins or constitute legitimate assets. Generally, money laundering occurs in three stages:
1. Cash first enters the financial system at the ?placement? stage, where the cash generated from criminal activities is converted into monetary instruments, such as money orders or traveler's checks, or deposited into accounts at financial institutions.
2. At the ?layering? stage, the funds are transferred or moved into other accounts or other financial institutions to further separate the money from its criminal origin.
3. At the ?integration? stage, the funds are reintroduced into the economy and used to purchase legitimate assets or to fund other criminal activities or legitimate businesses. Terrorist financing may not involve the proceeds of criminal conduct, but rather attempt to conceal the origin or intended use of the funds, which will later be used for criminal purposes.
6.3 CUSTOMER IDENTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: We collect certain customer identification information from each customer who opens or maintains an account. We record customer identification information, verification methods, and the results; documents are requested of all existing clients and prospective clients are notified that certain document are required in order to open or maintains an account. We verify customer identity through documentary evidence. We use documents to verify customer identity when appropriate documents are available. We understand that we are not required to take steps to determine whether the document that the customer has provided to us for identity verification has been validly issued and that we may rely on a government- issued identification as verification of a customer's identity. If, however, we note that any document shows some obvious form of fraud, we consider that factor in determining whether we can form a reasonable belief that we know the customer's true identity. Excin.in views money laundering as a serious criminal offence, and as such, complies with requirements intended to prevent money laundering.
6.4 We are required to verify your identity and address.
Excin.in requires all clients to provide their personal information that must be confirmed by the supporting documents you send us. We strictly comply AML policy. So we requested to our all valuable customer for Buy, Sell & Exchanger Digital currency your RanExchanger account must verified thereafter we can process your order, please cooperate us.
Supported Proof of Identity Documents Containing Name and Photo (any one):
2. PAN Card
3. Ration Card
4. Voter ID
5. Driving License
6. Addhar Card
6. Government Photo ID Cards
Proof of Address Documents Containing Name and Address (any one):
2. Bank Statement + Passbook
3. Ration Card
4. Voter ID
5. Driving License
6. Government Photo ID cards
7. Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
8. Water bill (not older than 3 months)
9. Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
10. Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
11. Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
Please make sure that the proof of ID & address documents meets the following requirements before uploading:
Identity Proof Documents requirements
1. We only accept government issued ID documents displaying your full name and your photo.
2. Identification document has a document number & Verification documents are valid and contain date of issue/expiration date (minimal validity of ID is one year)
3. Please note: Company access cards, certificates, student ID cards and other non-official documents are NOT accepted.
4. The documents are in English (Latin letters), otherwise certified translations should be provided.
5. Scanned images quality: color, high resolution (at least 150 dpi). Verification documents must be standard full-sized pages (uncropped) you can upload files in JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF or PDF formats. Any unclear, altered, low-resolution, or poor quality images will be rejected. No more than 2 MB.
6. Your uploaded file name should be Rename of your documents type.
Address Proof Documents requirements:
1. We only accept legal and traceable documents (scanned papers) displaying your full name and residential address like utility bill, stamped bank statement etc.
2. Please note: Personal identification with address, envelopes, P.O. Box statements, electronic documents and screenshots are NOT accepted.
Attention - Avoid misuse of ID Proof and address proof, your bank account and our website account name must match with your uploaded documents.
2. We are required to keep full records of all transactions together with identification provided.
3. We are required to monitor any unusual or suspicious transactions of any size.
Any information about your identity is held confidentially and will help stop your identity being used falsely. Please note that Excin.in has the right to refuse a transaction at any time should suspicion arise that it may be connected to money laundering or any other criminal activity. Providing Excin.in with false verification documents or contact details will be deeming as a misuse of our terms of service and you may be the subject to a criminal investigation. Excin.in will not do business with anyone suspected of or directly involved in money laundering or where funds have been sourced by any illegal activity.